- On Windows, wimlib now supports capturing and applying extended attributes (EAs). It is compatible with DISM with the /EA option, available since Windows 10 version 1607. wimlib's EA support is on by default and works on older versions of Windows too.
- Partially fixed a bug where [ExclusionException] entries didn't take effect when the containing directory is matched by [ExclusionList]. It now works when the [ExclusionException] patterns are absolute. For example, listing "/dir/file" in [ExclusionException] now works even if "/dir" is matched by [ExclusionList].
- Added a '--create' option to 'wimappend' which makes it create the WIM file (like 'wimcapture') if it doesn't exist yet.
- Added an '--include-integrity' option to various wimlib-imagex commands. '--include-integrity' is like '--check', but it will just include an integrity table in the output WIM(s), while skipping verification of any existing integrity tables. This can be useful to avoid unwanted verification of large WIM files, e.g. WIMs given by '--delta-from'.
- 'wimextract' now reads a pathlist file from standard input when "@-" is given as an argument.
- wimsplit (API: wimlib_split()) now correctly handles a dot in the path to the first split WIM part, prior to the filename extension.
- 'wimlib-imagex --version' now shows the version of the library it is actually using (in case it is different from wimlib-imagex's version).
Code: Select all
51d92cafaae0180c7a91b50620f86ffbcec6d6aef360d38dd47e274e65d7970b wimlib-1.13.0.tar.gz 2dd5e110342ed34c0280a32ee679e7b32e6ca3f08f61ec96284d8907b36ff5ff wimlib-1.13.0-windows-i686-bin.zip d40d3d16577346dfdd12e73b0f21634549d6a376585fee03278ce32d4f018007 wimlib-1.13.0-windows-x86_64-bin.zip